The tracker looks eerily like WaveSense's Diabetes Manager, so I would expect a lot of the same functionality.



One thing that I noticed was that this dLife App, which was mentioned and showcased in one of the dLife TV episodes a few months back, was that it is packed with Diabetes Goods.

The question for me isn't whether this is going to be useful, my questions are:
1) Am I going to need Internet connectivity am I going to need to access certain features?
2) What's the load time going to be?

Remember, graphic packed, video streaming, community accessible Apps often times make for slow load times...which is exactly what you DON'T want if you're trying to quickly record your blood glucose numbers.

Even though it appears as if there are links to download the dLife

0 comments

Post a Comment