Scholastic Media is pleased to announce its I SPY™ Spooky Mansion iPhone™ app cracked into the Top 5 in the “Paid Kids Games” category on the App Store. With 3,000 apps in this category, I SPY Spooky Mansion jumped up nine spots in one week experiencing the highest number of downloads yet in a single day, besting its previous record set on Christmas Day. I SPY Spooky Mansion is also ranked in the Top 10 among “Paid Puzzle Games”. In the “Paid Educational Games” category, Scholastic Media’s Clifford’s BE BIG With Words App is currently among the Top 10.

I SPY Spooky Mansion and Clifford’s BE BIG With Words lead Scholastic Media’s suite of apps based on its top children’s book properties including Clifford the Big Red Dog®, I SPY™, The 39 Clues™ and WordGirl®. These regularly rank highly among the thousands of kids, puzzle and educational games available. An additional I SPY app called I SPY Riddle Race is currently among the Top 50 among “Paid Kids Games” and “Paid Puzzle Games”.

0 comments

Post a Comment