lingopal.png

Lingopal’s Fun Multilingual Phrasebook is a fun little app that will give you access to commonly used phrases in over 44 languages. It is however not meant to be used as a comprehensive dictionary by any means.

The application takes into account your native language and the language that you want to hear the phrase in. That’s right, you read that right, the application will “speak” your phrase for you with the correct foreign inflection and pronunciation. No more bungled pronunciations and taking a chance that you might be saying something sillier than you originally meant…that alone is worth the $10 in my book.
I’m not sure if I’d rely on this application if I didn’t know how to speak a foreign language at all, but it does come in handy for a quick reference and it does include over 900 phrases.

In any case, there’s not much more that needs to be explained, I’d rather you watch the application in action…Here’s my vid review, Enjoy and if this app is something you’re interested in, please check it out in the iTunes AppStore, for $10, you can’t go wrong.

0 comments

Post a Comment