cogs_ss.png

Cogs is a 3D rendition of the classic tile slider puzzle game. Remember those puzzles where you slide the pieces around to compose the picture? Well, Cogs is very reminiscent of that, in fact, I remember when the Mac OS (prior to OS X) used to include a game just like that. Anyway, if you watch my video review, you’ll understand how this game is played. It is very challenging but yet keeps you coming back for more.

The game itself is very reasonably priced…you can buy the game at $.99 with the option to buy more puzzle using the in-game purchasing feature. Cogs itself is pretty self-explanatory, watch my video to see it in action:

I hope you enjoyed my review, if you’re interested in Cogs, check it out in the Apple iTunes AppStore: Cogs Thanks for watching.

on Thursday, September 23, 2010

0 comments

Post a Comment